The Spokane Shadow have have brought in several new coaches in the last couple of months. With these new additions our staff now has the deepest playing background of any Spokane area club. We also have 6 coaches who have had some form of college coaching experience, which also eclipses any other club in our immediate area. While there is still much work to be done, the future looks bright and we are looking forward with excitement and anticipation to the coming year! Please click on a link for a coach’s bio.
U11G Navy: Jael Hagerott
* We will announce the U16 - U18 Girls coaches for 2008 at the conclusion of their spring season. Do not read anything into this; we just want to focus on the coming league season and state cup. These age group coaches will be confirmed before the start of tryouts...
* It is our goal to have a U14 Girls team this year. This is an age group that we were not able to have last year due a lack of numbers. We are excited to put one of best young coaches with the group, Kara Jordan. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive information on the tryout or the group. We are excited to be giving the girls at this age group the opportunity to join the PDL, currently the most competitive league in the state.
* U12 Age Group Coordinator: Jim Martinson, Community Colleges of Spokane Women’s Head Coach
* U14 Age Group Coordinator: Mike Thompson, Gonzaga University Men’s Assistant Coach
* It is the club’s intention to continue to have two teams at the U15 Girls age group, but it will depend on numbers and the quality of those numbers.